Wednesday 21 October 2020

#WEP OCTOBER CHALLENGE - GRAVE MISTAKE - SIGN UP HERE!

*** 

COPY THE CODE AND PASTE IT ON YOUR BLOG
<!-- start InLinkz script -->

<script type="text/javascript">
document.write('<scr' + 'ipt type="text/javascript" src="https://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=825196&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');
</script>

<!-- end InLinkz script -->

IF THE ABOVE DOESN'T WORK, TRY THIS ONE!
<!-- start InLinkz script -->

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=825196"></script>

<!-- end InLinkz script -->
______________________________________________________________________
The linky will close on the 23nd of October at 23:55 EST.
Please be sure to read and comment on everyone's entries. We may not be counting comments this time around, but it's crucial to the success of WEP that all of you continue to read and comment to the best of your ability. We all appreciate your efforts!




PLEASE TWEET THESE!
Sign up for the WEP challenge, Long Shadow. @DeniseCCovey @YolandaRenee @LGKeltner, @OlgaGodim https://writeeditpublishnow.blogspot.com/2020/10/wep-october-challenge-grave-mistake.html#amwriting, #amreading, #amediting, #ff, #flashfiction, #nonfiction, #poetry, #prizes

Join the enthusiastic writers at WEP. Sign up here for the Long Shadow challenge  @DeniseCCovey @YolandaRenee @LGKeltner, @OlgaGodim https://writeeditpublishnow.blogspot.com/2020/10/wep-october-challenge-grave-mistake.html #amwriting, #amreading, #amediting, #ff, #flashfiction, #nonfiction, #poetry, #prizes

Fourth WEP writing challenge of 2020 @DeniseCCovey @YolandaRenee @LGKeltner, @OlgaGodim https://writeeditpublishnow.blogspot.com/2020/10/wep-october-challenge-grave-mistake.html Sign up or read. #amwriting, #amreading, #amediting, #ff, #flashfiction, #nonfiction, #poetry, #prizes

Read some great short #writing here at the WEP, @DeniseCCovey @YolandaRenee @LGKeltner, @OlgaGodim https://writeeditpublishnow.blogspot.com/2020/10/wep-october-challenge-grave-mistake.html #amwriting, #amreading, #amediting, #ff, #flashfiction, #nonfiction, #poetry #prizes

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!





18 comments:

  1. This one got away from me so I don't have an entry this time. 2 releases in 5 weeks and the world being nuts have addled my brain. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sad, we’ll miss your masterly pen Jemi. You’re certainly working hard on your rapid releases. I’m caught on covers!

      Delete
  2. I've added my link - but missed out the DL in error. Sorry - can't even correct the 'missteak'.
    Anyway, off visiting the other entries - as I failed to do that last time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All corrected, no problem! Glad you're feeling better!

      Delete
    2. I was feeling better - until depressed at backlog piling up. Everything getting me down - even gaming is a grind/nightmare. So is Wales where Covid is rampant. Apologies if I'm still slow commenting - one day at a time perhaps - sorry.

      Delete
  3. Thank you, everyone who visited my blog and commented on my story. I haven't visited anyone this round yet. I'm so sick, I can hardly find the energy to check my emails a couple times a day, but I'm not up to reading entries and commenting. When I'm feeling better, I will. I look forward to it. But it might not be soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olga, you just take care of yourself. We understand. Wishing you well. Your story was amazing.

      Delete
    2. No worries, Olga, just take care of you!

      Delete
    3. I loved your entry! Rest and get well. Take care.

      Delete
  4. Sorry; Microsoft update wiped my computer and I'm still getting things sorted out. I may miss the deadline, but will post tonight anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ll look out for it and link. What a horrible thing to happen.

      Delete
    2. Yee Haw!! Its finally posted. I'll visit everyone over the weekend. Its after 2am and I'm going to bed now.

      Delete
    3. You're number 8 on the list Donna. For some reason inLinkz won't put the names in order atm. But at least you're there! Congratulations for rewriting your flash. Will be by to read it soon!

      Delete
  5. For Carole Stoltz: I deleted my FB account so here's my comment:

    Well said! So confusing the different messages today, but patience, understanding, and communication will make all the difference. Great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't find a way to comment on Carol Stolz with Blogger/Wordpress.

    I particularly liked the evenness of the metre. The subject is handled beautifully - love is indeed not what is taken but what is given. Men and women do communicate differently. Listening deeply is an essential part of communication and both sides would do well to learn it. Enjoyed the poem - always extra pleasant to get a poetry entry for WEP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I'm finally done commenting. Sorry it took so long. This has been a very stressful month.
    ~Cie from Naughty Netherworld Press and Readers Roost~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi All,
    I see so many comments here about stress levels and feeling ill. I came here to add my own comment in the same vein. I hope you are all feeling better and/or more relaxed. I started off the latest challenge in high spirits and with good intentions. However, my ill-health and stress have got the better of me. I know we're still doing this 'lite' but I did want to say thank you to those who commented without receiving a response until now, and apologize to those whose stories I missed. I hope to do better next time!

    ReplyDelete

Have temporarily enabled comments without moderation. If the spammers hit us, it'll be reinstated.