Saturday 30 September 2017

#WEPFF - OCTOBER 2017 CHALLENGE – DARK PLACES


Welcome to the WEP - Write...Edit...Publish DARK PLACES Challenge.

As the season changes it seems creativity calls to us.

In October, the WEP dedicates the month to the fantasy, fun, and horror of Halloween.

Spooky stories, haunted lives and possessed houses, enliven the imagination and titillate the psyche.

We hope you’ll join us for the fun.
Copyright Alan Ayers

Dark Places
Physical or psychological.
It’s Halloween.
This has any number of possibilities!
Let your imagination run riot!






If you'd like to post the list on your blog here's the code:


<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=739305"></script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->

Don't forget to share the Challenge
We'd love if you'd Tweet one of these:

 The WEP 2017 Halloween Challenge - Dark Places - @YolandaRenee & @DeniseCCovey  https://writeeditpublishnow.blogspot.com/2017/10/wepff-october-2017-challenge-dark-places_1.html #amwriting #flashfiction #WEPFF 

 Time for fantasy, fun and horror @YolandaRenee & @DeniseCCovey    https://writeeditpublishnow.blogspot.com/2017/10/wepff-october-2017-challenge-dark-places_1.html Halloween Flash #WEPFF #amwriting #flashfiction 

Join @YolandaRenee & @DeniseCCovey  for the Halloween FF Challenge Dark Places https://writeeditpublishnow.blogspot.com/2017/10/wepff-october-2017-challenge-dark-places_1.html #WEPFF #amwriting #flashfiction


Brought to you by the team:

Denise – Renée – Nilanjana – Olga


31 comments:

  1. I am pretty certain I will be joining the fun again. I know I will be reading and revelling. I can't at the moment (operator error) add myself to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all. Are you going to add a Linky button or do we have to create it? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry ladies, the link didn't work because the timing for the blog and the link didn't coincide. My error! Please try again! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from Milan Yolanda. Looks like it's working fine now. Should be a blast. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like another fun prompt! I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All done a month a go, so ready to show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in. . .I didn't see a reminder like we usually get, or did I miss it? No problem anyway. I've made a start on the story and I like the theme 'Dark Places'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DG I've been traveling the world and still am. Everyone has been so busy so sorry no email went out.

      Delete
  8. Love the theme and am looking forward to another round of great reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie it's the reading I really enjoy. Thanks for being on board.

      Delete
  9. Hi Denise - sounds like your travels are wonderful ... lucky girl!! I'm in and will see you all Saturday ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Hilary I just got home and intend to sleep for a few days. Glad you're in!

      Delete
  10. My post is up. Tomorrow is my youngest Birthday, so I may not have time to make the rounds, but I will visit each one of you as always.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pat Garcia: I loved that John was able to save Tirzah, and am not surprised she is still haunted. Sadly I cannot comment on your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my fault, EC. I saw her post was live, and DL'd it but I'm not sure it was meant to be. I'll keep checking and I'll re-add the DL when we're able to comment. It is a great tale though!

      Delete
  12. I don't know how to 'DL.' I tried. Sorry.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to Nancy. We do it. Whoever catches it when you go live. It's appreciated when you post here and tell us you've posted, but we do have the WEP blogroll. I'll be across tomorrow sometime to read it.

      Denise

      Delete
  13. My story is 'up'. Please could you 'DL' me, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tried to read Carrie Ann Golden's post. It came up for a few seconds and then went to to a blank screen.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might have been a glitch. It seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the heads up!

      Delete
  15. I've visited all the entrants, but can't leave a comment on J Lennie Dorner due to her setup which wants to use other than my pen name. Very intrusive. It gathers too much info, IMO. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D. G.
      I know the frustration. I left 3 different comments on Pat Garcia's post and none took. I ended up sending an email. I'm not sure what my problem is... LOL computers...

      Delete

Have temporarily enabled comments without moderation. If the spammers hit us, it'll be reinstated.