Friday 30 September 2016

#WEPff OCTOBER sign up -- CONSTELLATIONS or HALLOWEEN or a combination of both! Let's get started!

Here is the eagerly-anticipated link up for the OCTOBER 2016 Write...Edit...Publish challenge. You have a choice -- CONSTELLATIONS or HALLOWEEN or a combination of both!


What do think of when you see the word, CONSTELLATIONS?
What does CONSTELLATIONS mean to you?

Amaze us...

OR...

scare us...

It's time to scare us silly! Give us your best 'Booooooo!' 
Have you got a scary story, fictional or real? 
Have you got a scary poem?
Have you got a scary image?
Make sure we can't get to sleep after reading  your entry! Send our scare-o-metre to the stratosphere!



Here's the code if you wish to publish on your blog:


<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript">document.write('<scr' + 'ipt type="text/javascript" src="https://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=666582&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script>

or:

<!-- start InLinkz script -->

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=666582"></script>

<!-- end InLinkz script -->

Please help us spread the word! 

Share one or all of these tweets!

A #WEPFF scary or star filled challenge, your choice – Constellations & or Halloween @YolandaRenee @DeniseCCovey http://writeeditpublishnow.blogspot.com/2016/10/wepff-october-sign-up-constellations-or.html

#WEPFF Challenge for October – Constellations and or Halloween. Join us. @YolandaRenee @DeniseCCovey http://writeeditpublishnow.blogspot.com/2016/10/wepff-october-sign-up-constellations-or.html

A #WEPFF Challenge #amwrite #writer #flashfiction Constellations and or Halloween @YolandaRenee @DeniseCCovey http://writeeditpublishnow.blogspot.com/2016/10/wepff-october-sign-up-constellations-or.html

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Holly! Thanks so much for the tweet! (We'd love you to join us, you know!) More the merrier, or in this case, more the scarier!!

      Delete
  2. Not this time. Life has got in the way.
    I hope to be able to come along to read, to marvel and to applaud though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry Sue, that you're unable to participate this time. Sad for us, but real life always comes first! I'm sure there'll be some amazing entries to read, marvel and applaud. Thanks for your support, as always.

      Delete
  3. Almost missed the sign up, Wi-fi's been down, but all is well now! Love the opportunity, can't wait for the entries! October is always such fun! Good luck, everyone!
    Thanks, Denise, appreciate your foresight! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Despite the obstacles being thrown in the way of several would-be participants, I hope October delivers!

      Delete
  4. Real life has got in my way too, big time!! Signed up now from India. Hope to join in nevertheless, fingers crossed. Prefer it when I can keep the real and bloggy life compartmentalised and out of each other's hair :)

    Best,
    Nila.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope all is okay Nila. Ah, real life... Still, you always seem to pull it off, that bloggy thing!

      Delete
    2. Not quite okay right now, hoping it will be soon though! :)

      Delete
    3. Thinking of you Nila. Hope all is well soon! <3

      Delete
  5. Hmmm. I'll see if I can come up with anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robert! Will be great if you can join us!

      Delete
  6. I'm looking forward to this one! Two great topics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Almost forgot to stick my link in haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just as well you remembered after getting those stories ready Pat!

      Delete
  8. I'm going to attempt this one, too! Not sure how I'll interpret this prompt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you were interested in Constellations DG. I'm sure you'll come up with something interesting.

      Delete
    2. That's right, Denise. It should be fun this month. I've encouraged a couple of other bloggers too who might like participating. (my way of encouragement since I'm not a social medialite. (new word)

      Delete
    3. I like this word! Ha! Fits so well!

      Delete
    4. That's great, D.G. It's always awesome to have new people join us! Especially this month when so many can't join us due to natural disasters!
      'Social medialite'...love it.

      Delete
  9. I'm really annoyed that I wasn't able to participate in the Gardens challenge and time got away from me before I had a story ready.

    But I absolutely cannot allow myself to miss a Halloween prompt! So I made sure to give myself enough time to prepare a story, and my finger's just hovering on the publish button now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great news, Arpan. So looking forward to reading it! We missed you for GARDENS.

      Delete
  10. Hi Denise.
    I'd love to be on your blog. Thank you,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to help promote your new Halloween collection!

      Delete
  11. I have to withdraw. I'm not able to make the deadline due to a family emergency that has popped up. Saddening, but such is the way of life. Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks for letting us know Evie. I hope everything's okay. Let us know...x

      Delete
  12. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Have temporarily enabled comments without moderation. If the spammers hit us, it'll be reinstated.