Friday 1 June 2018

Welcome to #WEP - Write...Edit...Publish JUNE Challenge -- UNRAVELED YARN



Hello Writers,

Unraveled Yarn! We’re not necessarily talking knitting and crochet.  Although, knitting/crochet/embroidery could easily be woven into a backdrop, even take centre-stage, in the interpretation of this prompt. A yarn is a long and rambling, often improbable, story. But we’re not talking long and improbable, a crisp and convincing flash in whatever genre you choose is what we’re after. We are open to everything, except erotica.

Serenity, meet Disaster. A lie found out, the unpicking of a tall tale. A crime taking an unexpected turn. A bad-hair day. An ordinary walk spiraling into a crisis. A romantic encounter ending in chaos.   Take your pick with the unpicking. And have fun! 

Remember to add WEP to your post title so it's easily spotted. We like to have all participants on the blogroll, please have a quick scan and tell us if your blog is missing and email one of us if it's not there!

ANNOUNCEMENT!
We're sorry to say that our team member, Yolanda Renee, is withdrawing from WEP at least until the end of the year due to health problems. Please join with us in thanking Yolanda for her seriously excellent input into WEP, and praying her health will improve. We all want to see Yolanda join us again in 2019, don't we? 














If you'd like to post the list on your blog here's the code:



_____________________________________

<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=781518"></script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->



_______________________________________________________



Don't forget to share the Challenge on your favorite social media! Press our buttons and publicize our yarns!


See you soon!



45 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry to hear that Yolanda's health is giving her grief and send heap of positive wishes her way. She will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sorely missed! Hopefully she'll be better soon.

      Delete
  2. Best wishes for Yolanda to get healthy again. She will be missed, as EC says. I'm planning on unraveling some kind of yarn, and look forward to reading some great tales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unraveling is such a promising word...looking forward to your yarn.

      Delete
  3. I am sorry to hear that Renee is having health issues and hope for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah. I’m sure she’ll appreciate your words.

      Delete
  4. Thanks, everyone for the healing thoughts. I am on the mend, just taking the time to do it right. Thanks to the team for allowing me the opportunity to do so, I've no doubt I'll come back stronger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased to know you are feeling better!

      Take care and be well soon.

      Delete
  5. I hope you feel better soon, Yolanda. We will miss you, but you're so wise to take some time to be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Clem! We all need a break at times, don't we? I'm happy to see you sign in for this prompt at such a difficult time for you. x

      Delete
  6. Get well soon, Yolanda, but do take the time to recover properly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad to hear that Yolanda is having such intrusive health problems. I will miss her here, and likely at her blog. I don't get around the blogs much these days - busy, not sick.

    My post is written and scheduled! Yipee! I'm early for a change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Donna! Looking forward to seeing it!

      Delete
  8. Wishing Yolanda well. She'll be missed here.

    My post is up - as one made earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please add my direct link:
    https://dghudson-rainwriting.blogspot.com/2018/06/wep-unraveled-yarn-lower-levels.html
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have posted and this is my link http://www.kalpanaawrites.com/unraveled-yarn/. I wish Yolanda all the best, speedy recovery and hope you are back soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kalpaana. I'm up at the beach and have DLd you.

      Delete
  11. I think (I hope) I have read and commented on everyone's post. And while you can't hear it, my applause was loud.
    If I missed anyone out - heartfelt apologies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue. You're amazing. I wish everyone was such a great commenter. I've just completed my second round of reading/tweeting etc. Sad the dearth of comments on the later entries, but that happens. If you're late, you often pay the price.

      Delete
  12. I had trouble seeing my comment on Crystal's post. So although I submitted it, nothing happened, but I did try. If it's wordpress, I am not on that platform. I trouble not seeing my comment on C. Lee's post also when I first posted, so I commented twice on that one. I don't know if it's set up for approved comments or just limits who can comment. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. With intersting game sims 4 skill cheats we also celebrate internation women's day. coming now

    ReplyDelete

  14. I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me ผลบอลสดวันนี้

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me ผลบอลสดออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  16. 7mscore I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me ผลบอลสด7m

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me ตารางบอลวันนี้

    ReplyDelete
  18. ผลบอลสด I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me ผลบอลสด365

    ReplyDelete
  19. ผลบอลสด I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me ผลบอลสด69

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for liking, press share
    I exactly got what you mean, thanks forเว็บโปรแกรมบอล

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for liking, press share
    I exactly got what you mean, thanks forเว็บตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am too much happy to find this website on the world เปิดวาร์ปAV

    ReplyDelete
  23. เชสฟาเบรกาส I was looking for this certain info for a very long time . Thx u and good luck
    thanks for liking share โปรแกรมฟุตบอล

    ReplyDelete

Have temporarily enabled comments without moderation. If the spammers hit us, it'll be reinstated.