Write…Edit…Publish (WEP) is a permanent bloghop operating every second month. Check out our program for 2017 in our sidebar. Please follow us to keep abreast of what’s happening. We usually post three times between bloghops – winners’ announcements, guest posts and ideas for the up-coming bloghop. Check out our UPCOMING CHALLENGES FOR 2017 page. Please submit your name to the InLinkz list if you intend to join us for a challenge. WEP challenges are free, open to all. If your entry catches our eye, you will win a $10 Amazon Gift Card or a winners’ badge.

Monday, 3 March 2014

PLEASE bear with me - InLinkz playing up. Had to take the March challenge link up down.

Sorry peeps, but the Inlinkz site is playing up and not publishing all of the March challenge. I have to stop trying today or I will lose my cool!

I'll try again tomorrow!

Computers...gah...can't live with them, can't live without them!

Hope your day is going  better than mine!

Denise

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are having issues with the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, will check in later. I wanted to see if you had posted the date and any other info. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I'll sort it but it is annoying. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say. Please stop and say hi!